Support for login by Google, Github or username / password.
What process does Uclusion recommend?
By default, Uclusion enforces very few rules so the below are only suggestions.
Importing your backlog and users
Create a Workspace from the home page - you only need to give it a name. After creating invite everyone to your Workspace.
Note that inviting by email will automatically add that person to your Workspace as a yellow named placeholder. You can assign stories etc. to that email address and the placeholder will be replaced once they login.
Unassigned stories go in Further Work. Marking a story ‘Ready to Start’ will notify everyone until the story is assigned.
Assigned stories go in Ready for Approval. When you create a story here everyone will be notified to mark their approval.
Working on stores without mandatory meetings
The daily flow is like this:
- Get stories approved before you start them and help approve other’s stories.
- Pause stories that are blocked or require input and help others with their paused stories.
- Get feedback on stories that are finished enough to be reviewed and give feedback on other’s stories.
- Maintain a status display that shows exactly where you are on all your stories.
- Propose project level suggestions and decisions and respond to other’s proposals.
For in depth on how Uclusion allows this flow without meetings you can see the Overview and this video:
Remember to set up a Gravatar